The deadline for submitting Competition Works is approaching — 2nd stage of the Competition, therefore we remind you that:
- Competition Works — 2nd stage of the Competition should be submitted to the Front Office of the Competition by 20th November 2019 2 p.m.
Competition Works that will be sent to the Front Office of the Competition after this date will not be accepted for the Competition (regardless of when they were sent in the post office).
- Competitive Works are designated with the same Identification Number as those submitted for the 1st stage of the Studies Competition.
- The descriptive part of the Competition Work is submitted only through the Internet via the Tender Platform in the form of PDF files at https://rudaslaska.logintrade.net/rejestracja/ustawowe.html in the ‘Competitions’ tab. The name of the submitted files should begin with the Participant’s Identification Number, and inside the file or its properties, as well as on boards reduced to A3 size, neither the Identification Number nor any other designations allowing to identify the participant should be placed. Chapter IV of the Competition Regulations specifies the provisions regarding anonymity..
- Please be advised that it is possible to upload individual files of maximum size not exceeding 150 MB in the Tender Platform.
- We encourage you to read the instruction manual for the Tender Platform below:
Submission of competition offers – Instruction